When I try to register my hub, I get a notification of 'We cannot locate your device on the network'
- Step 1 - Check that your hub is powered (red led is on) and your internet connection is on.
- Step 2 - Reboot your router to give fresh IP addresses on all network devices assigned with an automatic IP.
- Step 3 - If you have connected the hub to a latest router model or to a network switch, change the ethernet cable used to connect the hub with a crossover ethernet type cable. You might need to reboot your router if the connection is not fixed.
- Step 4 - Login to your router’s admin panel and check on the LAN settings if the hub is allocated with a correct IP in the form of 192.168.1.x. The hub uses DNS and https rules. Also, it requires the DHCP server to be enabled. Make sure that the hub’s IP is included in the range of DHCP service.
- Step 5 - If all the above fail, please keep the Engage hub connected to a power source and to internet via Ethernet cable to your Router and send an email describing your issue, Engage MAC address and username to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org