How to improve the wireless connection between the transmitter and the display?
- Move the transmitter to outside the meter box to improve the signal strength.
- Use high quality alkaline batteries. Rechargeable batteries do not perform well in the transmitters.
- Keep the transmitter within 30-40m of the receiver where possible. Relocate the hub (or display) closer to the transmitter if required. Or, install the transmitter at a sub-board rather than the main meter board.
- Don't sit the Hub directly on top of your internet router. Move the hub away from the router to reduce potential wireless interference.
- Check if the transmitters are set to the fast transmission rate when troubleshooting. See
- Adjust how often a transmitter sends data.