To add a device to your existing account:
- Login into your engage account, click on the top menu Settings.
- On the My Equipment page, scroll down to end and click on the Scan for devices.
- Once the scan completes, any transmitting sensor within range will show in the list.
- Put a tick next to the device (transmitter) you would like to add. You will also need to select the device type and set the voltage or pulse rate.
- The three installation options are:
- Whole house – Select this option for the transmitter which monitors your entire property or if it the first added device. Note: Only one device can be added as Whole House.
- Sub-metering eg. Plug – Select if you are monitoring an individual circuit or appliance.
- Generation – Select if you produce electricity at your property.
- Click Add device to finish up.
Note: If you are adding more than one device, please add them one by one in order to identify the device correctly.