E2 Classic Energy Monitor
- E2 Classic Key Features
- Download your Energy Data with the FREE Elink Software for Windows
- How to view my energy data on the computer?
- Upgrade your display and monitor your energy online
- Can I use this monitor in conjunction with the Efergy Engage?
- Can I monitor 3-phase?
- Step-by-step installation guide
- How to Check if You Have a 3 Phase or Single Phase Power Supply?
- What About Two Phase Power?
- If the transmitter is placed inside a metal Distribution Board will the meter still work?
- Can extra transmitters be linked to the Efergy Elite display screen?
- Can I place the sensor clamp around the white lead to a plug-in appliance?
- How to change transmission rate?
- What’s difference between ELITE and E2?
- How far does the Efergy energy monitor transmit?
- Which is the transmission rate?
- What type of wireless communication do the monitors use?
- Adjust how often a transmitter sends data
- Reconnect a transmitter when having pairing issues with the display
- Is the sensor supposed to be loose around the cable?
- How do I reset the elite display (clear the data and start again)?
- Backlight appears to work sometimes, and not other times. Is my display broken?
- How to improve the wireless connection between the transmitter and the display?
- I have four dashes (- - -) showing on the display. What does this mean?