The Efergy E2 Classic is easy to install and use. The sensor will clip onto your electricity meter, so it can measure the current that flows through it and measure your usage. Attached to this sensor is a wireless transmitter, which then transmits the reading to your wireless display or Wi-Fi enabled hub.
- Step-by-step installation guide
- How to Check if You Have a 3 Phase or Single Phase Power Supply?
- What About Two Phase Power?
- If the transmitter is placed inside a metal Distribution Board will the meter still work?
- Can extra transmitters be linked to the Efergy Elite display screen?
- Can I place the sensor clamp around the white lead to a plug-in appliance?