Over the years we've collected some tips to get the most out of Efergy energy monitors. The following tips relate to the Efergy Elite, E2 and Engage systems.
- How to change transmission rate?
- What’s difference between ELITE and E2?
- How far does the Efergy energy monitor transmit?
- Which is the transmission rate?
- What type of wireless communication do the monitors use?
- Adjust how often a transmitter sends data
- What's a CT sensor clamp?
- How do you manage to get an accurate reading of power?
- Why is the wireless monitor giving a higher reading than the wall meter?
- With how much sensitivity is instant power displayed on the monitor?
- How much energy do Efergy Energy Monitors consume?
- What’s the display battery life?
- What if the transmitter or display batteries fail or go low?
- Will I lose the information in the event of a power cut or when I remove the batteries?